Elevate Capital Ltd operates the https://liqquid.com website on behalf of its subsidiary, Liqquid Ltd (together, the “Group”, “us”, “we”, “our”, “Liqquid”).
It also describes the options available to you regarding our use of your personal information, how you can access and update this information and your rights and responsibilities when using the website.
with all of these terms and conditions.
Elevate Capital Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number: 08143071), whose registered office is at International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A.
Liqquid Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number: 13892843), whose registered office is at International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A.
Elevate Capital Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, number ZA054230.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations
2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, you can contact us by phone at: +44 207 129 7073, by post at: International House,
24 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A or by email at: email@example.com.
Information Liqquid may collect about you
We may collect the following data about you provided when you access and browse our website, or submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website:
- Such contact information and identification details as we require, including your name, date of birth, sex, postal address, phone and e-mail details. If you are a company we may also ask for information about your business such as company name and details about the company's directors.
- Details of a bank account for making and receiving payments.
- Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email).
- Information that you provide to us when we speak to you by telephone. We may make and keep a record of the information you share with us.
- Information that you provide to us by completing surveys on our website.
- Details of any transactions which you or any directors or shareholders of your business carry out through our website.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you will not be allowed to register through the Liqquid website.
Use of your information
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- To allow you to access the Liqquid website and to register for an online account with us.
- To make this website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual preferences.
- To enable you to make applications to become a lender, investor, borrower, shared owner or occupier, subject to us obtaining the necessary regulatory approvals, in connection with an Liqquid service available
through the Liqquid platform.
- Where you have given us your consent, and subject to us obtaining the necessary regulatory approvals, to contact you with investments and services which we think may interest you.
- To disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you with products and services which they think may interest you. We will only disclose your personal information where we have obtained your consent in advance, and only to third parties which we have selected as suitable for you.
We will never disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party without your consent.
If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal
information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
We may also collect anonymised details about you as a user of the Liqquid website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
Your responsibilities and rights
We accept no liability for data supplied by any person using the website for display on the website.
If you submit any content for display on the website you are responsible for:
- Ensuring that the data is accurate, complete and up to date and for updating that data where necessary.
- Ensuring that no data is uploaded or submitted which is untrue, defamatory, obscene or abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable laws or rights of third parties.
- Paying all royalties and other amounts owed to any person or entity based on any content which you submit.
You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any content you upload or otherwise submit to the website is free from viruses and anything else which may have a contaminating or destructive
effect on any part of the website or any other technology.
We reserve the right (without limiting our rights to seek other remedies) to remove offending material placed on the website that we consider to constitute a misuse of the website or which is otherwise harmful to other users of the website.
You will indemnify us for any claim or loss (including without limitation, economic loss) suffered by us arising out of your failure to observe any of the terms of this section.
Subject to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, this section may be enforced by the following people in their own right:
- any third party with whom we contract for content or advertising; and
- our employees or agents at the time of any failure to observe.
We cannot guarantee the identity of any other persons with whom you may interact while using the website.
Additionally, you shall not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website or its third-party providers’ infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activities conducted on the website;
- bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the services we provide through the website (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Liqquid Service);
- run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the website; or
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the website.
Access to information
You may, at any time, ask us to update or correct out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge.
You have the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
You may also opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise your rights in relation to any of the points in this section, please write to us (either by post or by e-mail) at the address specified above.
service providers to help us use the information we obtain in this way. We only allow third parties to use this information to help us conduct our business in the most efficient manner we can. You can set your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not work properly.
We may transfer personal information that we collect from you to third party data processors located in countries that are outside of the European Economic Area or to members of our group of companies in connection with the above purposes. Please be aware that countries which are outside the European Economic Area may not offer the same level of data protection as the United Kingdom, although our collection,
storage and use of your personal data will continue to be governed by these terms.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, please be aware that the transmission of information over the internet can never be
guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer to us over the internet.
Third party sites
These terms apply to the personal information that we collect and not to third party websites accessed through links on our website. We cannot be responsible for personal information collected and stored by such
third parties and you should read the privacy terms of any website which you
visit carefully before submitting personal information.